THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE CONTESTS
I’ve been using essential oils for over 4 years, but these past few weeks, I’ve never been so thankful to have them.
So, what better time than now to give away some of these amazing tools?!
doTERRA’s OnGuard line is incredible for supporting a healthy immune system and if my husband or I need to head out for essentials, the sanitizing spray is in our pocket for hands, carts, doorknobs, etc. But, stress relief is just as important as immune support these days, right? My favorite to help ease tension and feel calmer is the Adaptiv Blend rolled on to pulse points throughout the day❤️.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL WIN:
- OnGuard Touch Roller - roll on the bottoms of feet daily for immune support
- OnGuard Sanitizing Spray - kills 99.9% of germs without drying hands
- Adaptiv Sample - apply to neck and wrists and inhale for a few deep breaths.
👉HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow me @theoilsroom
- Comment “I’m in” and tag a friend you think might be interested.
- Fill out the entry form here or use the link in my Instagram profile.
Winner will be selected Friday, April 10th. Must be a US resident and 18 years old to enter.
- Validation. Open to US residents, 18 and older. Void where prohibited.
- Dates of Promotion. April 6-10, 2020. The Oils Room reserves the right to edit, end or extend the contest promotion dates and will update this page accordingly.
- How to Win. Participants must complete online form to be entered. We cannot be responsible for electronic malfunctions or other acts out of our control.
- Maximum Entries is one per person.
- Release. This promotional event is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants hereby release Sponsor, Facebook and their employees, agents, officers, directors, and other affiliated parties from any and all liability associated with the participation in this promotional event. This promotional event is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local rules and regulations governing such contests, and it is conducted and administered in the State of NJ.